You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period to enrol in Marketplace health insurance for the remainder of 2021 if substantial life events occur, such as having or adopting a child, moving, or getting married.
Not sure if you’re eligible?
- Review the complete list of life events that may qualify you.
- Answer a few questions to see if you’re eligible to enroll in or switch plans in 2021.
- If you already know you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period, you can create a new account or log in to the account you already have.
Note: You must verify the accuracy of the information on your application when submitting it. You may be requested to present paperwork to prove your life change.
What if I don’t meet the requirements?
- You can apply for free or low-cost Medicaid and CHIP coverage at any time during the year and can enroll right away if you meet the requirements.
- If you aren’t qualified for 2021 coverage, the 2022 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1 through December 15, 2021.