If you’re registered in Marketplace coverage and your income or household situation has changed, you should update your enrollment form as soon as possible.
Why Is It Necessary to Report Changes?
- Changes in your circumstances, such as a higher or lower income, the addition or removal of household members, or receiving offers of other health insurance, may affect the savings and coverage you are eligible for.
- Some changes will meet the requirements for a Special Enrollment Period, during which you will be able to change your health plan.
- If you don’t update your income or household information, you might miss out on new savings or need to pay the money back when you file your income taxes.
How to Report These Changes
- You can report these changes by updating your enrollment application.
- Secondly, get in touch with your insurance agents.
- Find someone in your area who can assist you in person.