If you are currently uninsured, there is a new way for you to obtain health insurance coverage in 2022. It’s called Marketplace Health Insurance.
Getting Coverage Through the Marketplace Health Insurance
You can apply through Insurance Shopping to find a high-quality plan and enroll in coverage irrespective of your location. With one enrollment form, you can compare health plans based on their benefits, prices, and other essential features before deciding. You’ll also learn if you qualify for lower monthly premiums or out-of-pocket expenses, as well as free or low-cost health insurance options.
Important Dates to Remember
Below are the key enrollment dates you need to remember:
- Open Enrollment Period for the Marketplace coverage begins on November 1, 2021.
- Coverage for Marketplace insurance plans will start on January 1, 2022.
- The deadline for Marketplace enrollment is December 15, 2021.
We Can Help You Prepare and Apply
Right now! You can use InsuranceShopping.com to:
- Discover the health insurance plans in your state
- See if you qualify for the Marketplace plan.
- Check your eligibility for SEP, Medicaid, and CHIP
- Learn how to prepare for Open Enrollment.
In November, you will be able to do the following things:
- Compare coverage options and select a plan that is right for you.
- Check to see if you can reduce your monthly premiums or out-of-pocket expenses.
- Begin an online application and enroll in a Marketplace health insurance plan via InsuranceShopping.com.
Meanwhile, contact our licensed agent to get a customized list of programs you might be eligible for, content you should read, and a checklist to help you prepare.