You and your family members might be eligible for free medical services, including vaccines, screenings, counseling, and other preventive care to help maintain your health and well-being.
All health insurance plans available in Marketplace and many other programs must offer the preventive services listed below without charging you a coinsurance and copayment. It is true even if you have not met your deductible for the year.
- Preventive services for all adults—15 preventive treatments
- Preventive services for children—25 preventive treatments
- Preventive services for women—22 preventive treatments
- Medicare preventive services—23 preventative treatments
Use Other Resources
Learn more about preventive care and where to get assistance when you need it:
- Explore different health-related topics using internet resources to help you and your family stay healthy.
- Contact an insurance agent to get personalized preventive services and wellness consultation.
- Locate preventive services in your area. Look for a dentist, doctor, hospital, community health center, or other health care provider in your community.