We provided you with six reasons to Get Covered last month. President Barack Obama and Zach Galifianakis demonstrated last week that young people are not invincible or invisible.
Here are six more reasons to enroll in Marketplace health insurance:
- The clock is ticking. The deadline to enroll for 2022 coverage is December 15. If you don’t sign up, you’ll be responsible for the total cost of your medical care in 2022. And most folks won’t be able to enroll again until November. Don’t wait any longer. Enroll right now!
- It’s worth it for your peace of mind. Nearly six out of ten uninsured Americans can afford Marketplace coverage for less than $100 each month. 2/3 of uninsured young adults had a monthly income of less than $100. You might even be able to acquire health insurance for $50 each month. Take a look at what you can save.
- It’s easier than ever to apply. By speeding account creation, publishing new help material and Marketplace advice, expanding system capacity, and adding more customer support professionals, we’ve improved the user experience.
- A Silver plan allows you to save more money. The Marketplace cost-sharing reduces your out-of-pocket expenses such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments. Your savings are determined by your salary and the size of your household. Only a Silver plan can provide you with these out-of-pocket expense savings if you qualify.
- You get to decide how you want to spend your money. If you qualify for premium tax credits, you can choose how you want to use them. Your premium tax credit can be used to reduce your monthly premium in whole or in part. Alternatively, you can request a refund on your tax return the following year.
- Increased coverage. Better advantages. The Marketplace’s private health insurance plans all provide the same list of essential health coverage. Preventative care like screenings, vaccines, and other preventive therapies are covered without a deductible. Even if you haven’t reached your deductible, many health insurance policies provide extra services like doctor visits and prescription prescriptions.
Like Lizelle, LaNika, and Lawrence, millions of Americans are now benefiting from the Marketplace’s high-quality, low-cost health insurance options.