You might get approved for more savings as well as lower costs on Marketplace health coverage due to the American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) of 2021, even if you weren’t eligible before. Health insurance monthly premiums will reduce after these new savings.
You have time until August 15, 2021, to sign up or change 2021 insurance coverage through the new SEP (Special Enrollment Period) due to coronavirus disease (COVID-19)—public health emergency conditions.
Are you new to the Marketplace?
- If this is your first time applying for Marketplace coverage, go to Insurance Shopping and enroll right away!
- Follow these ways to buy Marketplace coverage through our site.
Have you already purchased a Marketplace plan?
- These additional savings are still available to you. Log in and resubmit your enrollment application to see your updated eligibility results, including the additional tax credit amount. You will receive your eligibility results immediately.
- If you qualify for a significant tax credit, reselect your current plan to allow changes to take effect and lower your monthly expenses for the remainder of the year.
- Please keep in mind that your deductible may be reset. To find out, call your insurance agent before changing coverages or adding a new household member.