Don’t put it off: The 2020 Open Enrollment Period will end on December 15, 2021! This means you have little more than a month to register or change your Marketplace insurance plan for coverage beginning January 1, 2022.
Act now and submit your application
- See the different options to apply for and register in the 2022 coverage plan.
- If you’re new to Marketplace coverage or want to change your plan, you can get health insurance through Insurance Shopping.
- If you miss the enrollment deadlines, the only way to enroll in or renew your health insurance plan for 2022 is to qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
Enrollment assistance is available
- Search by your state, city, or ZIP code to connect with people and organizations in your area.
- Contact your insurance agent if you need further assistance. Representatives are available 24/7, except for certain holidays, to support your registration needs.
- Get quick answers to the frequently asked health insurance and enrollment-related questions.