This holiday season, give yourself the peace of mind that relates to purchasing health insurance. You have until Wednesday, December 15, 2021, to sign up or change your 2022 health insurance.
Putting your health first in 2022
- Get your prescribed health screening tests? You can take advantage of the Marketplace health plan to help you live a long and healthy life both when you’re sick and well.
- All Marketplace programs cover a set of preventive care services, such as immunizations and physical examinations, at no cost to you if delivered by a provider in your plan’s network.
- In addition, Marketplace health insurance plans provide ten essential health benefits, such as emergency services, maternity, newborn, and pregnancy care, and prescription drugs. See the complete list of what Marketplace plans include.
Today is the last day to apply and register for 2022 coverage
- Are you new to Marketplace health coverage? Apply through Insurance Shopping and enroll right away.
- Have you considered the 2021 Marketplace? Visit your state agency website to update your application, compare plans, and sign up for 2022.