The window is closing! There is only one week left to enroll in a health insurance plan through the Marketplace program, with coverage beginning January 1. Take steps now to join the millions of citizens who have already signed up for quality health insurance for 2022.
Are you new to the Marketplace? To enroll in a 2022 plan that meets your needs and fits your budget, follow these steps:
- Before you apply, look over the 2022 plans and premiums.
- Go to our website InsuranceShopping.com and select your state to sign up for a new health plan.
- Fill out your enrollment form and pay your premium.
Have you already purchased a Marketplace plan? To remain covered, take the following steps:
- Examine the 2022 health coverage and costs of your current insurance plan. Your health plan will send you a notification in the mail outlining any changes.
- You should update your Marketplace application. Access your Marketplace account. You’ll find a 2022 application that has been pre-filled with the majority of the information you provided in 2021. Update the application if your household size, income, eligibility for other insurance, or other information changes.
- Compare the health insurance options available to you in 2022. Find the new eligibility results that will notify you which health insurance programs you are eligible for and any premium tax obligation credits and other savings.
- Select the plan that best meets your requirements.
- Enroll in the health insurance of your choice for 2022 coverage by December 15, 2021, for coverage to begin on January 1, 2022.
Customer Support is Available
Do you need assistance? Call +1 855-913-1570 to reach our licensed agent (TTY: 1-800-855-0511). Alternatively, go to InsuranceShopping.com to find someone in your community who can assist you.