While you’re enrolled in a Marketplace plan and your income or household size changes, you should update your application as soon as possible. These changes might have an impact on the savings or coverage that you are eligible for. If you don’t report them, you may qualify for more protection than now, or you may have to pay the money back when you file your 2021 taxes next year.
How to report changes in income and household
- You notify the Marketplace of changes by updating your application. Find out which life changes you need to report.
- Your application can be updated online, by phone, or in person, but not by mail.
- Learn how to update your application online.
What to do if you move or relocate
- If you’ve relocated within the same state, you must update your application online.
- If you move to a new state, begin a new application in your new country:
- You can’t keep your old state’s plan when you move to a new region.
- Report out-of-state relocations as soon as possible so that you can sign up for a new plan without interruption and avoid paying for coverage that doesn’t apply in your new state.
- Find out what you should do if you move out of state.
Gain knowledge about reporting changes to the Marketplace.