If you had Marketplace health insurance in 2021, you have time until December 15, 2021, to renew, alter, or amend your plan for the following year. That’ll be in approximately a month. After this date, only those eligible for a Special Enrollment Period can enrol or change plans..
Even if you wish to stick with the same plan for 2022, update and compare
Even if you want to stick with your current plan in 2022, be sure it’s the best option for you by logging in and updating your information by December 15, 2021:
- This year, new plans may be offered.
- Your existing plan’s costs and coverage may change.
- Your financial aid may be wrong if you do not update your application. You may overpay for your monthly premium or use more premium tax credit advance payments than you are eligible for.
Are you ready to make changes to your application for 2022?
- Select your 2022 application after logging in. It will be pre-filled with your 2021 information, so all you have to do now is update the information that has changed.
- For 2022, update any predicted income and household changes.
- Continue to enrol for the 2022 year.